Monday, December 7, 2009

Diy Projection Screen Guide Anyone Have Problems With Screen Wrinkles Or Waves In Manual Projection Screens? Better Of With A DIY Fixed?

Anyone have problems with screen wrinkles or waves in manual projection screens? Better of with a DIY fixed? - diy projection screen guide

I have a small cinema at home on Christmas. Session I-projector, surround sound.

As for monitors, I was ready to find a textbook and can only store open all the time, I read that develops waves and are very concerned when you leave a window with a breeze or A / C. Especially during of the day.

I will be some ambient light during the day, even though my projector 1300 Lumens and seems good to the image of 80 "(16:9)

I read down to the DIY screens and does not seem so difficult. I think I could not buy the actual materials used and in very narrow or made use of material media blackout

I live in an apartment on a screen on the wall paint is not an option.

0 comments:

Post a Comment