Saturday, February 6, 2010

Termisil Wolomin How The Heck Do I Use A Termisil Coffee Pot?!?

How the heck do I use a termisil coffee pot?!? - termisil wolomin

Ok, so I am in a "termisil Wolomin" coffee "I do not know what it for Christmas. I have no idea how to use it! One kind of European coffee, I think! lol there was absolutely no instructions, so all I have to make the image into the box break ... does not help much! It has a lower compartment with tealites a candle and a glass coffee pot, it is the bargain. There is therefore a cut crystal, through a filter which I suspect will be handed over. I think the coffee filter in the glass cup thingy and then placed into the pot of coffee. Thingy filter glass cup that has 8 slots I assume that the PAS through the water and then start the flight, then made coffee ... Well it is not! Then, just put on a lid. So, unless more than two hours, start to do something, I've done something wrong. If anyone has one or knows how a man, you use help please! Thank you very much! =)

1 comments:

a_philli... said...

This is not a coffee ... is a teapot! The crystal glass is the center for holding tea leaves. The glass with water and a candle in the bottle is gently heated brew temperature water and steep the tea leaves. * I * I suppose you could make coffee if you use the correct grind. I know.

Post a Comment