Thursday, January 7, 2010

Freezer Jars Are The Metal Lids On Ball Mason Jars Good For Freezers?

Are the metal lids on Ball mason jars good for freezers? - freezer jars

I will put whole grains (buckwheet, amaranth, quinoa), which in jars with lids ball of metal bands on them. No heating and cooking, are the bottles full of grain and the lids are screwed.

These are the covers (including rubber rings on them) and bands that come with bottles good enough for the freezer? Appear to be stainless. But Freezer humidity even higher. The eyelids are fucked?

1 comments:

beebs said...

Yes they do. Also shop buckwheat, quinoa and oats (purchase). I grind some of them in the flour and store in jars. I have a spare freezer is only pots and never had a problem with them. If you have some recipes for cereals (including flour baking will), write me, I'd like to share.

Post a Comment