Friday, January 29, 2010

Little Tiny Virgins Tiny Little Bumps On Inner Labia..?

Tiny little bumps on inner labia..? - little tiny virgins

> _ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, I'm a little embarrassed
But hey im worrying, because in learning more, right?

Is this normal?

I had a long time, not as things come and go, is more like A.. still there? Thing? I do not know.

but actually are small and only within my lips on the left and right side. not hurt or anything, and do not really itch, and they are the color of my vagina.

seem to be little taste buds? I guess.

Not sure.

O_O "


But I would like to end my rant offended about it ... pleasee.

I am a virgin
I touch that things made by hand.


Need help?

1 comments:

slmw38 said...

its good that tends, for which it normally as women.They bumps sebaceous glands. I'm fine. You are in the skin above and beyond the clitoris (they are larger and may be expelled, but not recommended), but I have some in the inner lips, around the opening. they are too small and I can not explode and there are plenty of them. my dr. I said, some people only received them as somepeople keys.

Post a Comment